RCU Forums - View Single Post - Yes or No , Do you think the AMA was right or wrong to embrace DRONES ?
Old 04-20-2016, 02:38 PM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rcmiket
"there are plenty of times I walk away from the computer , shaking my head "

I resemble that remark.

Mike

Originally Posted by Sport_Pilot
I think we all do. Maybe my posts see out there because I shook my head to hard! Thinking that judge who initially ruled for Pirker was prophetic. That was that he said if model airplanes were "aircraft" then were does it stop? The FAA could regulate every toy, kite, sports balls, paper airplane's, etc.
"There are NEVER ANY times I walk away from the computer , shaking my head ".

Man I got to stay for the final round of Dumb Posts by all of us. Some times so Dumb that it is almost hilarious. Let me ask each and every one here and other Threads we all subscribe to. In the years all this BS has been going on has anyone even come close to altering Where When and most impotently HOW they Fly their R/C Toy Airplanes. Have any clubs said they check or even would Require an FAA pilots number on ones person or plane? Just seems we have all wasted thousands of man hours Whining Crabbing getting Angry at each others over virtually NOTHING ... I would believe that all of us still Fly just as we always have,(At least at the 5 clubs I Fly at do). This post will be forgotten by next page never to be heard or read again, Which pretty well Proves my Point, That all here pretty much just like to argue over "NOTHING". Now chastise me for being clinical and Prove MY POINT. As they say here in Bossier City "U All have an Awesome Day".
Buy the way any reading this fly with the
SHREVEPORT AREA RADIO KONTROL SOCIETY.
Great looking field. 6 or 8 Years ago I won an Astronautics 8000 in a raffle. I guess this is thanks. Wish the weather hadn't been so crappy this week here. (Here for an USAF Hound Dog Missileirs Reunion).
I'd have loved to put up a couple of flights. By the way I do have my FAA Number and do put my AMA Info in my planes.

Check it out I Do Believe it was one of many weapons that scared the "CRAP" out of the Russians, in the Late 50's to the middle 70's

http://www.ammsalumni.org/