RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wanted: King Foo Article MAN Jan 75
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 10:15 PM
Joe Nagy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi again Bruce;

Greetings from the 'Roping Capital of the World'.

I must give credit where credit is due: #1 & Only Wife of almost 50 yrs, Shirley, [The Shirl], got the King Foo plans scanned and forwarded to you today. Our move took place as scheduled on da weekend of da 9th, but we move from a really big town...Glendale/Phoenix...to a much smaller one...Wickenburg, AZ...no more phone/net service as we had before, had to reschedule same with different suppliers, namely Verizon, Wow, what a Company, but installation in our area is by one guy only, and took 9 days, then my system had a couple of glitches, which only my SHirley can handle. SO she took care of the King Foo thingie, while I continued to unload the mirade of moved packed boxes from our previous home of 31 yrs; I have aches and pains is places I did not even know I had before. This move and getting older sure is a lot'o'fun, but the quiet serenity, and beautiful surroundings of the historic frontier town of Wickenburg is worth it, much slower pace, lots to do, and everyone including me drives a PU truck. Anyways Bruce, enjoy the plans/article, I sure did, lots of good ideas in the old article, I just wanted to properly close off this thread, and give The Shirl her do, best regards from Wickenburg, AZ,

Joe Nagy.