RCU Forums - View Single Post - Send " Model Aviation " to Congress & Senate
Old 04-26-2016, 01:08 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rcjetflyer0718-RCU
I've been a member of clubs on both coasts and in every club the officers and executive board did not pay club dues. I am not a fan of the current AMA board I think the ones who promoted the drones ought to resign.
Been a board member at my club for 4 years, still pay the dues, even landing fees at our own club events.
Originally Posted by dwaynenancy
Can't please ALL but can please a few. If you don't like it, join in and change it.
Boy do you have that right. No matter what decision is made at the club or AMA level, it's not going to make everyone happy. Couldn't agree more about getting more involved if one doesn't like what's going on. For many, it's just easier to complain. Getting involved and trying to effect change is a whole different story.
Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon
I get both the digital and print editions and make every effort to read it when it arrives. I often throw it in the car and read it between flights at the field.

They are always looking for authors so if there's something your want to see why not write it and get it published? Getting published make s a great addition to your resume as well.
As usual, you are correct! I've submitted 4 articles over the past 6 years,got two of them published.