RCU Forums - View Single Post - C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 12:38 AM
FMRR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Greetings to all. I just finished reading all 204 pages of this post, whewww ! Like to thank everyone for sharing there operational experience and opinions. Special thanks Dave Wilshire. I have one ordered through Dreamworks that should be arriving in a week or two with electric Pro link gear and brakes. Will order complete set of Jet Tech fuel tanks. Looking forward to joining your club. Really have no questions, everything seams to been asked and answered. I am concerned about the QC issues that came up in the middle of this blog, hope it has all been sorted out at this point. Gentleman that tested the main tank and found the air pocket trapped behind the internal baffle, just like to say that was a great catch ! I do have one question. Those who have read through this blog the way I have may have an answer. The two gentleman that drilled holes in the rear tail cone in theory to increase pipe cooling airflow and reduce internal drag. With the pool of talent here what are your thoughts on that modification. I would think if effective without adverse effects would end the debate to bypass or not ? Was surprised there wasn't more discussion on the subject when it was mention way back in this blog. At first glance seams feasible. Like to know what everyone thinks about it. Looking forward to my jet arriving, Cheers.😉