RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 02:48 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Barry you'll be a bloody millioniare..can't even spell it,when you sell all the tubes alone just kidding.They are the ones i used to watch as a kid looking into the back of a plugged into the mains old four valve radio.A pretty glow and a faint crackle to boot.When the radio was switched off i could'nt help myself and delved deeper,that's when i found out what capacitors do,never been the same since.Which reminds me if you can get hold of a saito 30 please do you are in for a surprise.It will pull a 5" wingspan rainbow superlight vertical lots of people have seen it and smile.Almost no vibration,it's only swinging a tiny 10x6 mas classic which it will prop tip rip at over 10500 easy on 10%...or so give it a whirl if you can find one.

Dave that is one flash motorcycle trailer with really good electric brakes i hope,i'd hate to wear it when someone pulls out in front of you what's the stopping distance like..better or worse? reason i ask is that now we are in the modern jet age international travel is a given..same as international licences.You meet born and bred right hand of the road drivers in the funniest places in a left hand drive country.

ps this will be the last woody pic i promise..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	woodgrain 1 001.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	2160303