RCU Forums - View Single Post - Please Help me Identify This Hirobo Chopper....>>>
Old 05-21-2016, 08:12 AM
bfg6ft5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default identifying this hirobo model?

Hi rc universe.
I am as green and new to the chopper world so please indulge me.
I am trying to identify the model I have purchased. Basically it's something I've always wanted but wasn't prepared to pay a fortune in a one off flight to crash and get all a bit miffed over. Well I had a rush of blood on the auction site we all must know and picked up the helicopter for 48 quid with an older 35mhz futaba transmitter.
I am sorry I am also a newbie to the rc uni too. So I'm afraid I have no idea of how to post pics. If someone would please be prepared to give me an email address and I will happily forward as many photos as is needed to 1st get the right operating booklet. 2nd to get the right spares. And 3rd if there's any obvious defects noticed that I need to address prior to ever hoping to get it up and running. I know I've had a result as I could strip it and have parts available and servos etc as spares for my son's car. But the idea would be to understand this piece of kit and get it up and running. And of course be able to maintain it and keep it in good order as I do my 4x4. Which I keep adding to and hopping up. The front cover has ripmax 65 grip. As she'll stickers. But I cannot find a model online that matches these transfers/stickers. I'm not going to touch it until I know what it is and what I need to get it up off the ground
Thanking you in advance and hope someone is prepared to help me out.
Brett