RCU Forums - View Single Post - C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 03:01 AM
FMRR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve N.
Well the big day has finally arrived :-) It's finally in my garage. FedEx delivered to Oroville WA on Friday, the broker brought it across on Tuesday, but I couldn't pick it up from them until today. Like others,,, it's been a long wait. Big shout out to FedEx.... Only a couple of minor scuffs on the top and bottom of the shipping carton - nothing that would cause any damage. Unpacked the works and an initial inspection found that everything listed on the packing slip was accounted for,,, and there was no damage to anything. I'm a happy camper.

Couldn't resist throwing the wing and stab on for a quick look see. Mannnn... I have never installed wings and stab with such little effort for a proper fit. Everything lines up perfectly and the four bolts drop right in. If the rest goes together as precisely and easily, I'll be a real happy camper.
Hi Steve, Glad your jet arrived in pristine shape. It almost looks as good as mine ! Lol ..... Won't be able to get started on my untill after this Memorial weekend, You and 737 will have a head start. Looking forward to the build....cheers to all .