RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 05:23 PM
the pope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While giving someone a good beating if u catch them in the act I dont disagree with but a public hanging ? Man thats harsh . What about the insurance companies that take your $ for 20yrs and then try and find every loophole to avoid paying out . To me there bigger scum . I had a tree flatten our shed and I men it was squashed like a pancake . The adjuster came out and couldnt even look in there . He said just write a list and send it in . Well thats when the fun started . I had an old C.L. plane , lawn mower , paint tins and all the usual stuff . All stuffed . Then I get a phone call with some stupid cow sounding like she was doing me the greatest favor in the world offering me a $ amount and either like it or lump it . I said I havent even tried putting a $ amount and I would get back to her . Anyway the amount was no where near the value so I told her so and then she had the hide to tell me that I hadnt used the plane in yrs ( must have been a mind reader ) and the paint tins werent full ( how would she know that ) and the lawn mower was old . I took what she offered and I told her I read the policy and it states to fix or replace so thats what they were going to do . I complained to the insurance ombudsman and got a nice letter and a additional cheque . A-holes . Or what about dudes who take oldies $ in some scam or other . These crimes dont seem to carry the same weight although coming face to face with someone in your own home must scare the bejesus out of you and thankfully it hasnt happen to me . Cheers