RCU Forums - View Single Post - Boomerang Sprint Build Thread!
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 05:36 AM
Vettster

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Desertlakesflying
I think my Sprint got sent to me from Target or Walmart....
Hardly anything fits right, none of the hinges were cut properly, the elevator was warped, there is all different sizes of hardware. All the pushrods were all thread..so I had to use my own 4-40 rods...seriously all thread for a jet? The bolts for the wing are not 3mm like the instructions said and as of yet have been unable to find the size they actually are, they look stripped from the start, the gear blocks split like cheap 2x4's, the center wing and flap had a poor fit so the flap was trying to stick, the booms and wings need a press to put on and a puller to take off, poor workmanship and quality all around. Feel like I completely wasted my money. This one is just going to sit in the closet with my old one until I can get the funds together to buy something else. Disappointment after disappointment is all this has been, so I am done with it now. I expected a lot more from the latest version that literally just came off the boat. I can't trust it to fly with my one and only turbine I have.
So back to the edf foamy for now.
And what did the sales rep say.. You did contact them correct?