RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 03:11 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you robbed us of some posts i reckon that makes you a thief! as far as vehicles go i sometimes wish the manufacturers would simplify things call me a dreamer and make them as basic as a honda ct110 stepthru to own.Something the younger generation would come to value(cheaper)if they could get their faces out of their phones and actually realize where they are,specially when the pull out in front of you or sit at a green light texting...ahh that feels better pphhhtt.

Dave i like the os idea with a keyed prop driver,wish saito had done it,or did they once.

ps just read a test on the new tesla electric motorcycle,pretty fast and dead silent so no one can hear you coming plus,even with the latest battery technology it takes 8 hours to recharge for a hundred mile range or so.They say the electric motor itself is good for 450,000 kms.You can buy a special quick charger for an extra 5 grand here but it does'nt look anything like a three pin 240v plug we use here and the bike retails for around 25 grand.I think the battery is going to do a gremlin(the movie)well before you start saving any money on fuel or oil,which is consumed so you can recharge the battery,so much for being green.And not with envy