RCU Forums - View Single Post - Puma has arrived!! 1st unboxing pics
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 05:11 AM
TheBennyB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Sebbe, good to see you on here again. No news on the traverse and recoil units from MO. Last I heard was summer which probably means this fall. Mine has sat and collected dust as well as I've moved onto other projects. I'm waiting on a new stock puma barrel as I got off center on one bore I did. The led is a standard 5mm orange to match most tanks on the battlefield. Yes there is way too much slop in the steering assembly. Most has to be in the bearings/posts on the cambers. Mine actually isn't too bad, but I"m sure this is different with every model either in production or assembly just due to the tolerances allowed during manufacturing. Yes I also agree the momentum and throttle responses on the elmod Puma board are unacceptable. I've contacted Xion and El mod and both blew me off saying I'm the only one that has complained. With the momentum and throttle responses so sluggish on the el mod board there is basically no way to battle this vehicle effectively. Think elmod only had sunday drivers in their backyard in thought when they came up with this board.