RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warbird Racing on the East Coast
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 08:15 PM
MFLOOD3800
My Feedback: (51)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tommy, Your statement is not accurate. The RCPRO matrixing is as random as Sams is. I believe Sams draws from a hat ? RCPRO uses the computer to juggle the spots. Also with the RCPRO set up, You dont race the same guys all day. Not sure where this comment came from?? What the RCPRO system does is keeps you in the same lane all day, not racing the same guys all day. I raced Logan Shaw 3 times out of 5 at the last Redding race using your pull from a hat technique and lane changing . So Both systems are random and neither ensure you get a wider variety of racers. The biggest issue with the RCPRO matrixing is the heats are set at beginning of the event, and in the case of mid airs, or unrepairable damage you run the risk of a 1 or 2 plane heat, where the Sams system keeps the matrix full. . What we can do to correct this, is regenerate a matrix more often, rather than have just the one at beginning of the event and never alter it or change it.

As far as the Nats, we will utilize the computer generated matrix set up similar to most all NMPRA racing venues. We will also review this and make a new matrix if needed at the start of the new day to ensure heats are full.

I hope this answers your Nats question