RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warbird Racing on the East Coast
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 09:13 AM
MFLOOD3800
My Feedback: (51)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And as I stated no system ensures you never race the same guy twice, like what happened to me in Redding, 3 out of 5 heats I raced the same guy. The RCPRO/ Nats matrix doesnt make you race the same guys all day as you implied, though you might race some guys more often, the same as your guys system does. I merely stepped in to correct what you stated falsely to the guy asking. It can and might happen, but it isnt built in to the process. I didnt want him thinking he races the same 3 guys all day. Now if you have few gold pilots like at Victorville, and several ask to be team mates, then yea, no matter how you do it, youll be racing the same guys as there arent many to pull from and by placing 2 of those guys on a team, they will never race each other thus eliminating even more of the variation from the process.

Fact is the RCPRO system is as diverse as the Sams system- it's just a differnt process to the same end.

The biggest difference between Sams and RCPRO is the wing colors and lane assignment used in RCPRO, and tie breaker criteria.