RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help selecting right transmitter/reciever
Old 06-25-2016, 12:35 PM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by smoketrailcharlie
Fairly new to surface transmitters tho have been flying hellis and quads for sometime and have several 4 and 5 channel transmitters.Now I am toying with the idea of using one transmitter to operate a scratch built rescue boat or a crawler.I would like probably 4 channel able to operate at least 2 motors plus a winch and remotely controlled lights , Is it possible to keep it under $200.00 ?What brand and configuration should I look for and what questions should I ask the dealer? Thanks for any help.Keep the smoke INSIDE.Smoke trail Charlie.
You do not state your location so that may make a difference. If in the USA you will find it hard to beat the Tactic TX850. You can get it and a receiver or two for well under 2
$200 and it is probably the best buy for your money you can get right now. Lots of features, easy to program, inexpensive receivers and very versatile. It will handle the simplest of the systems yet can give you eight control channels and has a 30 model memory. Do yourself a big favor and at least check it out. It will handle planes, boats, helicopters, multi motored drones with just about any configuration you want.