RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help selecting right transmitter/reciever
Old 06-25-2016, 02:41 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey Charlie I just wanted to weigh in here in support of what Rodney has already posted about the relative inexpensive Tactic system and add one thing he forgot. That is all the tactic models has a 'cordless buddy cord system', is that an oxy moron? and any combination of any of the tactic models will buddy with each other?

Most will ask why cordless? and that a fair question. Here at my home field when Futaba came out with there cordless system some of us tried it out and what we found is a noticeable improvement in the students performance in terms of the quality of the learning and the speed of the learning. It may all be in the mind not having that cord hanging but the improvement is quite evident in just about every case. .

You may say I will never need it but never say never. Its very common for folks wanting to teach a family member or Maybe you just may want to get some buddy time on occasion with someone more versed in different things you may want to try. Perhaps some forms of aerobatics or night flying. Heck bet you daydreamed about that float flyer too, oh I got how about twins! Anyway the cordless systems are the very best way to do it.

John