RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are we as hobbyist UAS users in the clear for now? can we jump for joy? or to soon?
Old 07-14-2016, 11:15 AM
Chris P. Bacon
Banned
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by init4fun
Nope , not in the least .

It's funny , and I do mean comical , how this played out . If you want real entertainment , read this ;

I stayed away from these threads for a while purposefully so as to not taint the results of the experiment I planned to perform . I took 5 of Franklin's posts , and 5 each of yours , and five each of your buddy's responses to him , and showed them to uninvolved people and asked them what they thought .

To a person , EACH one of them called your posts rude , condescending , and a few other descriptors that I won't repeat here . I gave the two of you a fair chance , didn't say a thing except "please read these comments and tell me what ya think" , and using their responses I'll now give you and your buddy's posts all the due inattention they deserve .

Good Bye ......
Very scientific, One can only wonder what criteria you used to the select each of the posts in your study.

I can't help but notice you didn't include any of your own posts in your scientific study. Perhaps you were too embarrassed to include your own posts?