RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are we as hobbyist UAS users in the clear for now? can we jump for joy? or to soon?
Old 07-14-2016, 04:07 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by franklin_m
Plenty of happiness at my house...where I fly a lot more than I ever did when I was a member of the club. All I had to do is make some small adjustments to what I fly.I

Now, I can go out my garage door, fly 8 batteries worth, and be back in less time than it would have taken me to drive to the club field and back. Not to mention, I get a nice walk, easy place to fly, nobody bugging you, nobody crashing into the pits, no waiting for someone to stop hovering a 20cc over the runway preventing anyone else from flying, etc.

As I've said, I'm not a club social type person. So the value proposition is limited. I'd rather spend my time flying. I'd rather spend my money with HK to get more stuff to fly. To each his own though.
I do loves me some HK for some stuff (Cannot beat the D.H. Vampire for the cost and capabilities) but Motion RC has been knocking it out of the park, at least with fixed wing. At the end the day as long as we are all having fun and being safe, you're right, to each his own.