RCU Forums - View Single Post - JetCat V10 ECU and Jeti telemetry options
Old 07-21-2016, 04:30 AM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lxfly
Using the CB electronics in 2 models, latest version doesn't need emulated Jetibox. It's full Ex bus compatible and you may show parameters on screen as any other values.
I'm pretty sure it does if you actually want to use it as a GSU. As I said, the JJXC EX will display RPM, EGT, etc directly on the Jeti front panel if you simply want to monitor those during start up. However, if you want to prime your fuel line, etc, using ECU diagnostic functions you need to use the Jetibox emulator and select the JJXC or connect an actual GSU.

The Xicoy FC1 has a full display and has the complete GSU interface built in so you can simply press function keys on the front panel to access any of of the diagnostic functions the ECU provides. It also provides RPM, EGT etc, on the front panel, the same as the JJXC does.
In addition, it can also have built in GPS, air speed, etc all of with it will log to it's own SD card which is nice because if you try to log too many telemetry items to your Jeti it will cause telemetry values to periodically "drop out" as it write to SD card, etc.