RCU Forums - View Single Post - 400 foot? NOPE
Thread: 400 foot? NOPE
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 04:12 PM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We all have different skills and some are great Pilots and some will never be good competent pilots. Makes no difference except when they are UNSAFE. I mean the people that can not keep put the plane where they want it and allow it to get close or over the safety fence contingency. Then there are the people that do all or 90% of the crashing. If they can afford it I don't care either. That is until such time they become a danger to them selves or to the rest of us. That's one thing I won't tolerate, I've been almost Australoid at one of the clubs I belong too. I was told we are all here to have "FUN". Well it's not "FUN" when some person is continual crashing in the pits land and taking off right nest to the safety Fence and flying close to others in the flight stations. We all know who are the Poor flyers in our own clubs, But we also do nothing about till it's too late till some one is hurt or God Forbid is Killed. Safety is Not a Joke, It's an on going thing and must be continuall be at the fore front of any clubs operations. NUFF SAID.