RCU Forums - View Single Post - Why use two electronic sound boards?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 10:36 PM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by T Skaz
Yes Sir Dan, I am interested in the same sounds that you are interested in. The accuracy of the engine sound. Unfortunately there is no body else around me interested in RC tanks. Not even the local hobby stores. Zero help for me on this side. So I do appreciate your help!!!! Tim
Welcome back to RC Tanking. We are still a fringe group and this makes it hard for retailers of tank and tank upgrades. I can almost guarantee that if a guy is selling stuff for tanks it is because he has a passion for them. The trouble with this is once the passion is gone there is nothing else to keep you interested. I think that is why we see so many tank suppliers come and go. It is said that the only reason Tamya makes 1/16 scale tanks is because the old man likes them. Once he is gone don't be surprised if the line dies too

Right now is the golden time to be in tanks, but I am not so sure this situation will be sustained for the longer term. That is why this forum is so useful. Without it and the other tanking forums we really would be a scattered group

Cheers