RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA: CBO Membership NOT required to comply with 336
Old 07-27-2016, 07:09 AM
Chris P. Bacon
Banned
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by init4fun
Why should I bother doing that when it's far more fun to point out the hypocrisy with which you post . It's ok for you to go off topic , but no one else can . It's ok for you to talk trash about the posters personally but you wail like a diva when it's done to you . It's ok for you to twist posts to mean things they never did but but you get all indignant when it's done to you . Seen your act before , in fact I'd bet your a poster whose been known here by other names in the past which is why you are so afraid to post even your location much less any credentials , you know , like how you were demanding of someone else here just last night but refused to give the same info back . Just another nameless faceless troll out for a trollabout is how you look to me and quite honestly the game of "whackAtroll" never gets old when the targets are as arrogant as you are ...
If you have issues or concerns with content of my posts please report them to the admins.