RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jet Pilots Org-JPO
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 06:06 PM
rbxbear44
My Feedback: (86)

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Grateful for Bob and his leadership for sure.

I sent a email out to several "friends" I fly with and know pretty well that I did not see listed on the JPO roster, asking for feedback and why they were not members. Most simply said, "I had no idea the JPO was still around". A few talked about the AMA FAA issue and felt we did nothing to help or to separate ourselves from the drone operators. Really thankful for the feedback.

Hopefully the visibility of the JPO at events and even in the forums will help create the kind of membership needed to build community and influence.

I am asking all of those holding Turbine Waivers to get on board and ride this machine for a while. I would love to see my District V be a strong influence in the Jet Community. I'll be at Super Jets South and I believe Bob Klenke will be there too, to answer any questions and discuss our role and goals for the JPO.

For those of you in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina and Puerto Rico...please join us so we can be the influence and voice of RC Jet Aircraft to the AMA.

Please continue to contribute to this thread.

Rex