RCU Forums - View Single Post - Emergancy Sale
Thread: Emergancy Sale
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 02:59 PM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Hi Guys, here's an update.

First, everyone has been really fantastic about all this so many thanks to everyone. I was just telling another member on the phone that I'm pretty much all alone in the world. No family to speak of, not many friends (a few good friends, if you know what I mean. Never did well in crowds), so my RC Tank Community is almost like family to me. When I have troubles you guys are where I go for solace and so far you've never let me down and you guys have been there for all my drama without making me feel worse. You guys are truly the best.

Next -

Sherman is sold
Both Indy jones trucks are sold
Two Danbury Mint jeeps have sold, still have three left, including the rocket launcher jeep (that one will be a bit more than $50, I'm thinking $100. I paid $180 for it)

The Tamiya Kubelwagen has sold

I'm approaching my goal to fill my warchest for the move, but I still have lots of good stuff available.

And I'd also like to thank all the guys that have pointed out that they enjoy my posts and videos and hope I'll stay in the hobby. That really means a lot, Guys, and I have no plans to leave the hobby. This is just my quickest way to raise money in a time of need.

I'll keep ya posted and if I've missed any messages please try again. This morning I found three "visitor messages" that I never even knew I had, and they were from back in January!

Last edited by Crius; 08-19-2016 at 01:29 PM.