RCU Forums - View Single Post - C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 06:41 PM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MaJ. Woody
Hi Guys.
Getting close to pulling the trigger on a new UF. I have been reading this thread and the thought of gear problems....hanging in the well does not appeal to me. I am a firm believer that a good flight starts in the shop so its important to have proper clearances and such. With that said there seems to a lot of variation between retracts and struts being used. I don't want to re-engineer the wing to get gear to fit. Is there anything truly drop in for this plane? It seems that the Behotec C36/2 may be the way to go but I don't see these offered on the CARF website. Attached is a picture of their current offering. Those wheels look hideous! I don't know who manufactures this retract package. They look to be stamped CARF. Your comments are appreciated!
Hey Dom, good to see you back in the turbine forum.

I don't know what Carf is doing. Those wheels look ridiculous even on a sport jet and they seem to be supplying them with their Hawk as well. Maybe others planes too. They need to find another supplier other than Air Tech unless these are the wheels they actually want to offer with their jets.