RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parts interchange?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 05:35 PM
ajg596

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Associated Rc18t linkages are interchangeable. Removes the flimsy all-plastic push rods in the front, also allows for toe adjustment. You have to use your old ends for swapping with the camber rods though. Allows you to use a wrench instead of having a completely rounded rod which makes adjusting a lot easier!

servo has a few swap options. I personally run the Towerpro MG90S metal gear servo. That way you feel safer about removing the servo saver to help the steering.

Turnigy Trackstar and Hobbywing systems I both run. Trackstar doesn't get nearly as hot as the Hobbywing but the Hobbywing dominates by far, as far as speed goes. Hobbywing 12t 18a on 2s can run with a 1/16 E-Revo on nimh, 3s should handle the mini e-revo on 2s. Castle also has a system that works, I've yet to try it.

T-Bone racing offers bumpers. They only market for two of the vehicles but I used BX bumpers on my MT by using longer screws.

Other than Dromida hop-up kits, and aluminum upgrades, Hot Racing offers some parts for them chassis wise.

Mini E-Revo batteries would be tight, but I think they'd work with the room provided for batteries.

Still searching for diff/drive line swaps to beef them up as that is a weak point. So far nothing was found without extreme modifications.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	2178363   Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	2178364   Click image for larger version

Views:	74
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	2178368   Click image for larger version

Views:	78
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	2178369   Click image for larger version

Views:	77
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	2178370  

Last edited by ajg596; 08-26-2016 at 05:55 PM.