RCU Forums - View Single Post - Some info for those who like to charge PayPal Fee
Old 09-02-2016, 01:03 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by Waco
why do you think that the seller should pay for a convenience that you want, as a seller I rather not use paypal but if the buyer wants to than they should pay the fee or send a money order. if I sell using paypal I get the funds in my paypal account right away but if I want it in my bank account it takes 3-5 days to get the funds. In my opinion you are wanting a service for free.

+1

paypal is a Buyers service, not a sellers. How and why? Easy. Sell something and not have proof of shipping and the buyer can say "never received it" and Boom. They get their money back, all the while your out the $$$ and the item.

Soo, paypal is clearly a service for the buyer bc that 3% from the Funds going to the seller is Paying paypal's employee's to sit around and come up with these policies and pay people to cover things like the fraud department investigators etc. They just tack the fee onto the seller bc thats the only way they could get paid without charging a monthly subscription service.