RCU Forums - View Single Post - Rc m1917 1/16 project
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 08:23 PM
frijoles108

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok so an update: turns out the "drawings from the book sucked. Incredibly uneven at parts, lines overlapped where they shouldnt and more. So the sketchy russian prints it is! I figured out the amount i would need for each view blown up in 1/16 scale and will visit a photo shop this weekend to get them printed out! Then we can finally get some progress going. When im not in school, im reading up on the tanks suspension system and how i can replicate it in realistic terms, for example: debating how to attack the front of the suspension to the hull, and keep it even on both sides. Will detail planes more in depth later. I am also purchased gearbox 70097 at the advice of panther f and it is on the way so ty jeff for the help!
In regards to other electronics, i am trying to gage what i will need, as i know that i will need servos for turret rotation, gun elevation, etc., but im clueless as to what are the most recommended. If u guys can tell me some electronics you suggest, please let me know, like a good smoke machine, mother board, servo for turret, and so on? Any help is greatly appreciated and im sorry if im asking too much, i just am not experienced in that area...
Thanks!
Ben