RCU Forums - View Single Post - More news from the AMA, boy are they busy!
Old 09-12-2016, 09:19 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sport_Pilot
Those mugs of the HQ building will turn a few off. I bet there are comments about that between these posts.
Some will like them, some will use them once again as the basis for complaints, some will think it's not their cup of tea (sorry, too easy). I'm only surprised they weren't criticized earlier for not having cups, or not thinking about them earlier. Perhaps this was one of the ideas the potential candidates thought was a good way to raise money, but refused to tell us about earlier. After all, it's so easy its amazing nobody had thought of it before.

I don't see the contradiction?
There wasn't one, just more attempts to manufacture drama. Every thread doesn't have to be like that. Expect a response shortly though.

I am surprised, no comments about spending too much on buildings and their airfield.
Been there done that, the new outrages are being worked on. Same with the adorned shirts, pins, cost of office supplies, travel costs, misspellings and dead links on websites, the insurance scams, failures with all prior committee involvement, etc etc etc. Going on 14 plus years of this, both here and elsewhere. Que up the "where there's smoke there's fire" generalization standard response, the reality is only a small percentage of folks feel this way. There is no doubt about that, nothing shows to the contrary. But ya, there will be more to complain about before long. Or, as some would like to posture.."questioning". But put a thread up about anything even remotely on the fringe of positive, and this is what you'll see. It just descends into the usual...perhaps the other threads, specifically the ones asking questions of our possible future president are far more entertaining.