RCU Forums - View Single Post - JetCat P300 blew up with NO REFUND!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 04:10 AM
luv2flyrc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave Wilshere
Try taking your Car out of warranty to get the engine fixed...

I do feel for people, but they are a business-yes its a hobby and people seem to think everything should be like working with mates, but they have to make money to survive.

Fact is that turbines that sit for long periods are more likely to have bearing problems than ones flown every month. My friend has just sent his 100 hour 37 minute P-120 in for a service...

Posting like this is like a child with a broken toy, you guys ask why people leave RCU...here is one reason

Dave
I don't agree Dave. 12 flights on a $6500 engine before it blows up is unacceptable regardless of whether it is 2 months out of Jetcat's 3 yr. warranty. Any company that builds a quality product would agree and would repair the engine outside of the warranty period provide the OP is being above board with the circumstances.

I for one, appreciate when someone lets us know that a manufacturer will not stand behind their product, it weighs heavily in my buying decision.

Why should sharing ones experience scare the "experts" away, unless they wish to hide from reality?

Mike