RCU Forums - View Single Post - JetCat P300 blew up with NO REFUND!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 07:39 AM
GhostRider 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spaceman 01
That's my Point they knew they have a problem and they did not do anything most of the P -300 have blew up .
Also for Dave, I did not have one of there engines, I had given them business for eight of them.
thats not how you treat your customers and also I do not want to mention that I have given money to Marcus to send me extension wires in Florida about four years ago and he never did sent them to me. thank you
Spaceman 01,

Warranties are set for a reason and they don't have stipulations saying it starts from time of use, it is from date of sale, period!! Auto manufacturers will at times offer a "good will warranty" when a vehicle is out of warranty. Auto manufacturers also make $3-$10,000 profit per unit sold, sell 100's of thousands of units a years and make billions in profits, not the case with our hobby engine makers. You say "you owned 8 of these P300's and they were known to have defects", if you knew they had defects, why would you sit on an engine for 3+ years and not send it back for upgrades? Shame on you!! You chose to play Russian roulette and lost, now you are unhappy about it and it is all Jet Cats fault?? You also think, because you buy multiple engines, you should get better treatment than a guy like me that only bought 1, now that is arrogant!! I am not a JetCat owner or advocate trying to defend them in anyway, I personally prefer KingTech, but rules are rules and it is what it is, get over it, it's a hobby.

My .02,

Ghostrider 1 Out!!