RCU Forums - View Single Post - JetCat P300 blew up with NO REFUND!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 08:07 AM
luv2flyrc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhostRider 1
Spaceman 01,

Warranties are set for a reason and they don't have stipulations saying it starts from time of use, it is from date of sale, period!! Auto manufacturers will at times offer a "good will warranty" when a vehicle is out of warranty. Auto manufacturers also make $3-$10,000 profit per unit sold, sell 100's of thousands of units a years and make billions in profits, not the case with our hobby engine makers. You say "you owned 8 of these P300's and they were known to have defects", if you knew they had defects, why would you sit on an engine for 3+ years and not send it back for upgrades? Shame on you!! You chose to play Russian roulette and lost, now you are unhappy about it and it is all Jet Cats fault?? You also think, because you buy multiple engines, you should get better treatment than a guy like me that only bought 1, now that is arrogant!! I am not a JetCat owner or advocate trying to defend them in anyway, I personally prefer KingTech, but rules are rules and it is what it is, get over it, it's a hobby.

My .02,

Ghostrider 1 Out!!
***? "Warranties are set for a reason". Yes, that would be to protect the consumer against buying junk.

"Auto manufacturers will at times offer a "good will warranty" when a vehicle is out of warranty. Auto manufacturers also make $3-$10,000 profit per unit sold, sell 100's of thousands of units a years and make billions in profits, not the case with our hobby engine makers."

Is that why the government had to bail them out? They offer 'good will" when then know they have a problem with their product.

"y
ou say "you owned 8 of these P300's and they were known to have defects"

He said he owned 8 Jetcats, not 8 P300's!

"You chose to play Russian roulette and lost, now you are unhappy about it and it is all Jet Cats fault??

Why should buying a Jetcat be akin to playing Russian Roulette???

"My .02,"

Thanks but, I feel ripped off lol

You can't seriously think that 12 runs on a P-300 before it blows up is acceptable or good value? $542 a flight, not bad!!!

Mike

Last edited by luv2flyrc; 09-20-2016 at 08:17 AM.