RCU Forums - View Single Post - Serial Numbers on AMA Ballots ????
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 09:29 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by init4fun
Especially if Rich is the one responsible for the 400 foot letter I really do hope he stays as govt. affairs representative if he does not win . I do believe he will win though , so we'll get to see if Chad & Travis can continue the good work that's already been done . So BTW you haven't yet told me , who do you think is gonna win , and what do you think the order of the rest of the votes will be ?
Just a point of clarification. at least from my perspective. I don't think Rich, or any one person is responsible for any letter or any waiver and/or exception that is made to the benefit of the AMA and it's members. Like any big project, it's the hard work of a collection of people. In this case Rich happens to be front and center, and I'm sure his communication skills and prior experience has come into play. There were other members of the EC that participated in discussions with regulators (Eric Williams comes to mind), as well as Chad, and lets not forget the professional lobbyists the AMA paid for too.