RCU Forums - View Single Post - All that AMA money, ever wonder where it all goes?
Old 09-23-2016, 10:58 AM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by porcia83
Actually you don't know where their priorities are, you are taking one piece of a puzzle and reducing it down to one conclusion. There is only so much money to spread around, and the whole EC makes those decisions every year. In 2015 they gave more out to fields. As with any decision they make, it will not please everyone.

Also.. you're using one data point here....what did Muncie get all the other years, not just one year.
As for the spending outside of Muncie vs Muncie, I was not able to find specifics in the minutes for Muncie spending other than in 2016. Similarly, flying site grants were not consistently reported in the minutes either. In fact I found totals only for years 2016, 2013, 2009, and 2004. Perhaps the consistent absence of complete information is to obfuscate the allocation of dollars, perhaps just sloppy minutes recording, or outright omission. Regardless, its not easy to find the information. Why is it so difficult to find out how member's money is being spent?

If you know where I can go to get detailed info on money spent at Muncie vs. money spent outside Muncie (for flying site work/improvements/etc.), please let me know.