RCU Forums - View Single Post - All that AMA money, ever wonder where it all goes?
Old 09-23-2016, 03:47 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rcmiket
a. PADCOM
Randy Cameron reported PADCOM would like Council to release funds that have been set aside for improvements and development to the IAC. Next year they would like to seed and landscape Site 4 (cost about $7,600) as well as put in a well and pump (about $6,500). For now the runway will remain where it is; it can’t be moved much farther to the east because there is a significant dropoff. In future development, PADCOM was asked to consider manipulation of the runway to allow events to start earlier in the day. Council discussed a noise issue pertaining to a particular group and the time they start flying. The President reported HQ has a policy regarding start times that was instituted when the property was first purchased; HQ should review this policy for possible revision.
MOTION III: Moved by R. Cameron (VI) and seconded by J. Marsh (IV) to release funds set aside for site development in the amount of $16,000 for development/improvements to Site 4. This includes seeding, landscaping, installation of a well and pump. MOTION passed unanimously. (NAA rep was out of room at time of vote.)

From October. I could keep going but I've really got better things to do,

Mike
Seems like you were able to find lots of information on where AMA money is going. It's not that hard