RCU Forums - View Single Post - I Bought A Traxxas Revo 3.3 Today - Did I Get A Good Deal? (Pics Inside)
Old 09-27-2016, 07:16 PM
Mechanicaloverlord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There really is t much difference between the newer and older Revo's. The newer ones have the 2.4 radio, 17mm wheel hex 150cc fuel tank, and the Platinum Edition servo and radio boxes. You do have an older version with the bigger radio boxes, 14mm wheel hex, smaller 125cc fuel tank and I'd say the 75mhz radio is original. Either way it has the 3.3 chassis. Check the rocker arms, 3.3 should be P2 rockers

No way the previous owner had $3000 in it, not unless things are absurdly expensive down there. Looks like RPM arms all around and front bumper, Traxxas Tubes throughout, Tekno wing mount, Proline Mambo wheels with Bowties, the engine and a failsafe. Those shock bodies are stock, the upgraded Traxxas versions are hard anodized bodies with TiNi shafts. Either way you got a complete truck with some nice upgrades for a good price, the fact it actually runs is almost a bonus as used nitro can be a crapshoot.