RCU Forums - View Single Post - How Big is "Big"?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 02:44 AM
sensei

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Pylonracr
Those are some cute little ARF's you have there Bob. When you take them to the field, park them under the wings of Shawn's "Big Boy Planes" like I do. They will be in the shade so the covering doesn't get wrinkled in the sun. He doesn't mind (too much). Sometimes you have to roust a bum out from under the wing, but it is worth it.

Scott
Let's forget about the sunshade for just a moment! I can't believe you called my small fleet of ARFs "little", are you insane? Especially after all that assembly time I spent on the constraints of my kitchen table, in the air conditioning pulling them from box to box and putting them all together. I build most all of my models from the ground up and to hear such a back-handed compliment like that kinda sticks in my craw, you know? I love building and flying model airplanes. So please Scott, re frame from calling my stuff "little" because it enrages me in ways I can't even express on a social media sight like this, and I truly need to feel piece within when I take them to the field to fly...

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated in this matter.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Last edited by sensei; 09-28-2016 at 04:48 AM.