RCU Forums - View Single Post - help
Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 06:50 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: help

Fuel line on the brake cables--I did that when I put my 1/8 scale buggy kit together. I had no idea why since I just followed the instructions and they directed one to do it.

BTW, thanks for all your advice. I am just trying to learn and learn....

What about the FG F1? I really like the looks of that thing, but if I drove it like my Mini-Z-F1, I might really crash and burn that thing. I noticed the two piece body so I'm assuming lots of people crash it. What about the flat wing part under the nose--is it an easy and cheap fix? It just looks like it has high maintenance written all over it though I was very tempted when I could have purchased one for $950.00 at the Hobby Visions convention (I was thinking sell the 1/4 scale or sell the 1/5 scale?).

And more importantly, would the F1 be more restricted to track driving or could I run it in a paved parking lot--I don't think I would trust myself on the street, at least not at first though I have run my 1/5 scale on the street (and did some minor 1/4 scale adjusting on the street--the driver's side has a different size of tires from the passenger's side).

If I ask too many questions, just let me know and I'll stop. I just haven't found many online guides or much set-up information regarding 1/4 or 1/5 scale cars.