RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anybody else wondering why a P-220 costs $4,600 in the US vs $3,900 overseas?
Old 09-30-2016, 04:18 PM
Jetkopter
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve, what your dealing with is people who have gone above and beyond for you, but your too naïve, thick headed and cheap to realize it. Its a global market for sure and you should take advantage of being a smart consumer. That being said , just remember European motors get repaired in Europe. That's where there tech support is too, so with the money you saved you can brush up on your German. Most people don't understand what the hidden costs are to hang your shingle out and say I am open for business, those are the same people who go into the brick and mortar hobby shop and complain about the price of clevis. I didn't miss your point on the 180, I get it, and even if I didn't get it I have had enough business dealings with you to know that your not happy till you have squeezed a nickel out of a penny. As far as I know Jetcat prices reductions where announced at Jet Power. You claim they went down earlier, if they did would you expect Todd to lower the prices on his in stock inventory that he has already paid for? Of course you would, but no reasonable business person would. I know that this is a pointless waste of my time because you have your mind made up that you paid too much and nothing will change that. My offer still stands if you want to sell that technological marvel of a 220 your sitting on because despite what you say supply is not keeping up with demand.