RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need radio recommendation for tank with 8 channels
Old 10-03-2016, 01:01 PM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by kultakala
I totally agree, chrome should be forbidden!
Air brush is a good idea... right now i think that the frsky taranis maybe is the one i would go with.
It also looks a bit science-fiction-like but has the most flexible functions due tu the opentx system.

I dont know *sigh*
You won't be disappointed if you go FRSky that is for sure. If you are a PC guy then learning it is simple. There are more videos for Taranis stuff than all other manufacturers combined and the mods to them are awesome as well. I suggest a speaker upgrade first so you can listen to music while you play. They have a PC software to go with the Taranis that lets you do ALL your configurations and settings before you even hook it up and you can emulate the whole TX in the app too, it is quite handy to mess with and use. Not to mention one of the best features of the Taranis.... telemetry Eliminate the need for a low voltage alarm or needing to check your tank occasionally, just check the TX or use a switch like I do to call out your voltage on the fly or warn you if it gets too low. I have auto alerts for altitude, distance, voltage, RSSI, and more.