RCU Forums - View Single Post - Demon cortex questions
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 07:07 PM
jonchis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TonyBuilder
So I was wondering if one of you guys could list the proper setup for a sports jet. I don't use the hold mode! Just stabilization.

thanks in advance.

TB
on my two jets (F14 and F15 ) i also do not use hold mode, or in other words i am flying with amber light on my gyro. i am going to use it on SU35 which has thrust vectors and is mo manuverable.
assign gyro to 3 position switch (in my case is switchE on dx18). position 0 is green light or hold mode, position 1 is red light or gyro off and position 2 is amber light which means normal mode. so if you want to use only normal mode always fly with amber light on or switch E in position 2 (in my case).
for the beginning on your transmitter go to servo set up, then to TRAVEL, and find the channel which your gyro is connected to. there will 100% on both modes. then move your switch E to position 2 and you will see that you can change only normal mode input. so reduce it from 100 to 10.
with this screen on you have to take off and in flight start incease input from 10 up. and stop where you feel gyro doing its job. on my F15 i have set at 50. on my F14 i set at 30.
good luck.