RCU Forums - View Single Post - How Big is "Big"?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 05:04 AM
sensei

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by born2build
The original purpose of this thread was to get a sense of the attitudes of some of the people in the hobby. With replies from fellows like Sensei and Pylonracr, I feel like my work here is done. But please, feel free to comment further on this subject, if only to confirm my suspicions.
"With replies from fellows like Sensei and Pylonracr I feel like my work here is done."

I think it is time you go back and read from the beginning pal. You asked a generalized question, and I gave a generalized answer, nothing more and definitely not aimed at you or anyone. The fact is a 78" span aerobatic aircraft is tiny by today's standards. Then you felt it necessary to attack those who fly IMAC as being the most offensive folks around simply because they fly large aircraft to compete with in the higher classes. Allow me to let you in on a little known fact...They are competing, and larger aircraft fly better and the overall presentation is far superior when being Judged in competition. If you wish to fly IMAC basic, you could literally take something like a tiny Kadet Jr. and have a blast doing so, but you would first need to loose that chip on your shoulder, and/or remove that stick deeply planted in order to do that. Your work is done here, the only real thing you have done here is prove that you are a horses backside with a tiny something syndrome going on as well.

Bob