Thread: AMA byLaw
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 06:39 PM
LJE4357
Banned
My Feedback: (74)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cj_rumley
This issue was raised several years ago. It ended when when the question was asked "who are the persons on the Board of Directors of AMA Inc?" I don't doubt that there is some documentation somewhere to give rise to the issue, but it won't go anywhere until that simple question is answered.
I agree with you 100%. But, from the issues, that have come about lately, it looks like it's going to have to be done with an agency in law enforcement. The answer to that question is known, it just won't get publicized. The people trying to get the issue resolved for the members are having the computers ruined with Malware Virus, there phone's are being bugged. There emails are deleted. These issues are Federal Offenses. They are felony crimes. These are issues that are not made up, there is actual evidence. There is actual evidence on who sent a virus. The sender of virus made a grave mistake. It sends out his IP address. He can't hide it. It's just as bad as a finger print. Now the real question, how many people have that virus. Everybody that goes on that website. You will never find it, because it's not compiled. The good thing, is it can be removed, except ! Does AMA have anything to do with this? I hope not. But time will tell. 25 years ago this never would have happened. There was no Internet. We all remember IMAA, why was it formed? There was no internet when that happened.

The AMA has some very good people in it. But unfortunately sometimes some idiots get elected to run it. They tried to get the Drone guys to join. Drone isn't a model airplane. It's a dangerous toy anybody can fly in 5 minutes.They now have there own group, which is bigger that the AMA ever was, even if you took the the members since AMA started. But AMA members do it for life, the drone people will come and go. It's a fad, just like CB radio was. Remember what caused that problem. The federal government lowered the national speed limit to 55 MPH. AMA biggest problem, what going to happen in 10 to 20 years. Most of us will be dead. But there will be some modelers left. Things will have to change, but if it reaches that point, then that is what this issue is all about. We really don't know, but it doesn't hurt to make plans.

I'm sure somebody will come by and make a statement that this is all wrong. That's there prerogative. We all have our own opinions. And as long as were a free country, we can continue to do so. We change things when we vote ( sometimes).

Last edited by LJE4357; 10-12-2016 at 06:46 PM.