RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA and the World Drone Championchips in Hawaii.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:53 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by astrohog
Factual? I never questioned that. I questioned the relevance here in the AMA forums. The AMA was not the main focus of the OP, rather a very insignificant portion of it. Not to mention init4fun's observation that there didn't seem to be spotters present. So much for the AMA being on site to assure a "safe" race course.

Astro
Originally Posted by rcmiket
There is no relevance and once again he's just trying to stir the pot. what else is new?
Just how many "World Championships" are there? Kinda taints the so called "sport" when there's than one doesn't it?

Mike
Again, nobody is forcing either of you to respond. If you don't like the pot or whats in it, hit the back button, or simply don't respond and nothing is stirred. That the AMA is involved in these events, and actually suggested changes to the course and flying in order to ensure compliant with established safety rules, is absolutely on point and relevant to the AMA threads. I believe it was you that was complaining about the AMA's lack of ability to oversee and regulate this kind of activity, and here is a specific example of them doing exactly that, not only once, but twice. If you feel the thread is off topic feel free to report it.