RCU Forums - View Single Post - BJ Craft Etude
Thread: BJ Craft Etude
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 07:58 AM
cactusblues

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rudy - Thanks for all your information on the Etude. I just received mine from Mike yesterday and have a couple of questions before I dig in. First, the canopy has no latching mechanism installed, was that your experience as well? Second, the canopy overall is very "flimsy", to the point of making it difficult to install on the model and line up the little tabs. Was yours this way, too? Next, you've provided the CG point that is working for you, but I'm not sure which index point you're using. Some measure from the back of the canopy opening forward, others measure from the leading edge of the wing back. What are you using? Finally, are you using the canopy opening of the fuselage as your index point for setting the incidence on the wing and stab and did you replace the stock wing incidence adjusters with an after market set?

I apologize for bombarding you with questions, but I want to get this one right and I've only built a few other 2M models. Thanks in advance for your answering my questions.