RCU Forums - View Single Post - The RCU AMA presidential poll !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 03:46 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Virtually no news from the candidates since announcing. Most just keep updating their own website with a pic or two. Tiano's public FB page petered out quickly, perhaps his private one is doing better. Tougas's is chock full of campaign stop announcements all over the country at fixed wing events (not even any love for the tradtional helis?) , most of which are outside his district. He was in TX during the MR/FPV gig where 200 pilots from 38 countries gathered. Guess the weather was better in Houston and Dallas. All the travel got me wondering, is he using AMA funds to travel to other districts to campaign for the presidency position while giant events are going on in his own district that he doesn't attend? That wouldn't seem to kosher to me. Thought it was curious too that nobody else picked up and that given all the interest here on membership dues and what the AMA does with them. At the risk of being told I was being harsh or attacking him, etc etc...I went ahead and shot him an e-mail last week asking him about that. Must be busy traveling, he hasn't responded. I'll give the thread another bump if and when he responds!