RCU Forums - View Single Post - Model Aviation Flying Event Calendar Somethings Missing
Old 10-25-2016, 05:55 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
Right... you've said that many times before yet continue to participate in the threads, just like Init. I'd have to say claiming the ama is nothing but an insurance scam for 10 plus years has to rank up there as "trash", but to each their own. The fact is you have complained about the youth memberships in the past, and obviously continue to do so, notwithstanding Init's perpetual defense. You and he can pivot onto my postand continue to attack to deflect from the obvious, you have no plans or suggestions, just complaints. The mag isn't perfect and in some limited cases isn't timely given the lead time on publishing. You offer no alternative. You complain about anything the AMA does to attract and retain membership...yet once again offer nothing as an alternative.
Ah , with all due respect to your point here , I've never once said I'm leaving RCU for good except the one time I thought I was gonna get banned here and said my goodbyes before I thought the ban hammer was coming down . Other than that I have said I will walk out of a thread when I feel the time is right and I will walk back into a thread when I feel I have something to add . I have no one on ignore and have no personal "beefs" to air here , you say something I agree with and I'll agree with ya , you say something I disagree with or post up some double standard nonsense , like you do a lot about Trump while decrying someone else posting about Obama , and you bet your Butt I'm gonna call you out on that double standard . What you can't seem to get into your head is that I'm 100% pro AMA and that I also have open enough eyes to see that if something is not perfect with it or could be done better then it's this forums topic to talk about those concerns .

So I guess now I'll have to ask you , if Mike's and my conversations trouble you so , SO , badly that you'd go and label his postings as "trash" , why DO you keep responding to posts that upset you so badly ? Is there some RCU requirement that you HAVE to engage each and every point someone may have that you don't agree with ? His postings are "trash" ? Well , since I see no forced participation here at RCU I'll have to conclude that you actually LIKE the smell of rollin around in that "trash" and that it's not really about the AMA here for you , it's about the argument itself .