RCU Forums - View Single Post - help
Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 12:37 PM
Ropas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help

John,
I tried to email you but the mail keeps coming back. We haven't got any alloy mounts for the bumper, we could consider making them in the future. For now you have to work with the standard ones. We haven't got a car stand that big, I have never seen something that could be used for these scales. We have got very long lasting bushings (but it isn't teflon) for the gear adapter, you can find them under the 1:5 hop-up parts.

Tigger Bennie, I've sold a few of these cars but to be honoust I really don't know that much about the F1 cars, it isn't populair in the Netherlands and our tracks are to small for these cars. In germany there were some F1 drivers in the beginning but now it is getting less and less. The cars are very beautifull and the technique is great but they are very vulnerable too. I think you could drive with them on a paved parking lot, the height of these cars is simulair to the 1/5 touring cars. But there has to be a reason that these cars getting impopulair. If you want to race against other people or want to get in a competition, there is no fun about it because there aren't many F1 competitors here in Europe, maybe that's the reason. There are a lot of 1/5 & 1/6 clubs here but you barely see a F1 drive anywhere. But if you don't mind driving it alone and you have a lot of space, it really is a great car.