RCU Forums - View Single Post - C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 06:32 AM
737Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wblombard
Hi 737Driver,

Thank you so much, yes i did see your post. I think i'm ultimately going to go with the MPX connector on this one http://www.dreamworksrc.com/catalog/...ip-Plug-Socket
Basically create one 9mm hole as per the manual for both servos and use some velcro and heat shield...still playing with it in my mind.... but I think something along those routes.

Will try post some pics once done.

I would make sure you route EACH servo wire through it's respective hole in the bulkhead, meaning, don't cross 1 wire over the top/bottom of your outer thrust tube to have it meet it's other servo wire, and push BOTH wires through 1 hole in the bulkhead. What you would do in that case is run the 1 wire over the outer thrust tube, then when you put your horizontal stab on, you could crush/pinch/sandwich the wire between the horizontal stab and the thrust tube almost ensuring it WILL melt!! That did happen to a friend of mine, luckily he discovered that before going airborne, as one elevator servo failed for that very reason. I hope this isn't to confusing!!