RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heng Long Sale
Thread: Heng Long Sale
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 09:59 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Pcs, I think I just found my roadwheels! Thanks a bunch. I knew about mideatec but didn't know they had these. Good find, I owe ya one.

Rex, I ordered the $175 all plastic Chally and they say it will be here Thursday, but that being Thanksgiving I have some doubts. Anyway, as soon as it arrives I'll do a box opening. I really hope the metal tracks with rubber pads turn out to be interchangeable. I know the Leo tracks are a couple links longer, but I've read that Abrams and Chally have the same tracks. I'll eventually get a set for each, but they're pretty pricey and other projects are in line ahead. Today I'm back on the PzIII. A long time ago I did some stuff with the Asp and the Taigen airsoft barrel recoil and Kevin was so tickled he said he's gonna send me a free Asp. I've been hoping it will be here in time to use in the new PzIII project, but time is running out. I'm doing a video build log so if I have to I can start with stock electronics, and at least I have anti track recoil for it. That Taigen metal lower for the PzIII/Stug is a real sweet piece of kit.