RCU Forums - View Single Post - Taigen Black Friday Weekend Sales! Happy Tanksgiving!
Old 11-23-2016, 01:26 PM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Taigen Black Friday Weekend Sales! Happy Tanksgiving!

Hey tankers!
Tanksgiving and Black Friday are some of our favorite holidays, so in turn we decided to have lots of sales this year Here is the rundown:
-Buy One Get One Free 1/72nd scale tanks!!
-Torro & Waltersons Figure price reductions
-20% Off all Cobi & Oxford military building block sets
-1/16th scale tank part sales
-1/16th scale tank sales (Awesome deals going on, limited super deal on the T34!)
-NEW SHERMAN AND PANTHER KITS ADDED!

Yes you heard right, the Sherman 75mm, Sherman 76mm, Panther G, and Panther F kits are now available! Make sure and check the site for links, I've also just sent out a newsletter as well. No coupons needed, just browse and buy Happy Thanksgiving and happy Tanksgiving to all and I hope you all have a safe holiday weekend! Prices will be kept through Monday night, but some sales like the T34 are limited quantities. I also wanted to thank you guys for working with me this week, I have been super busy with the holiday season and around 24-48 hours behind but am working as fast as possible to catch up! If you haven't heard back from me on a question please send again and to my email at [email protected] and I'll get back to you as fast as possible!

WWW.TAIGENTANKS.COM

Last edited by Imex-Erik; 11-28-2016 at 06:34 AM.